The 6+6 guarantee scheme for Python work boots:
Our Python work shoes stand for reliability, comfort and safety. We also want to contribute to a circular future. To achieve this, we have chosen to extend our 6-month warranty for another 6 months. All Python work shoes consequently carry a one-year guarantee. What's more, after 6 months the work shoes retain a residual value that can be used when purchasing a new pair of Python work shoes!
Statutory guarantee up to 6 months from the date of purchase (return/refund on the grounds of product faults, not user errors):
- The 1st month 100%
- The 2nd month 100%
- The 3rd month 100%
- The 4th month 74%
- The 5th month 66%
- The 6th month 58%
Circular guarantee 6 to 12 months from the date of purchase (return/refund on the grounds of product faults, not user errors):
- The 7th month 50%
- The 8th month 42%
- The 9th month 33%
- The 10th month 25%
- The 11th month 17%
- The 12th month 8%
Do you want to claim under our guarantee? Then
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- providing a description of the fault and three clear photos of the fault, your telephone number and the proof of purchase.
- You will receive an offer for a new pair based on the above guarantee.
- As this is a 6+6 circular guarantee scheme, returning the faulty pair is mandatory. They should be sent to: Python Fresh, Amstelkade 6, 3652 MD Woerdense Verlaat, the Netherlands. Return postage/shipping costs are at your expense.
How is the circular guarantee calculated?
The circular guarantee is based on the depreciation of your shoes and expressed as a percentage. That percentage is the number of months that you have worn the shoes divided by the minimum useful life of 12 months. The longer you have worn the shoes, the greater the depreciation and the less the shoes are worth.
Why do we do this?
We believe in the quality of our shoes and we want to contribute to a circular future. We use existing and new recycling techniques to recover raw materials from the components of the returned shoes. These raw materials are used to make new products, including work and safety shoes.
Where can I find out more about collecting the shoes?
On the website: https://www.cfalliance.eu
What is the guarantee on the shoes?
- Statutory guarantee from 1 to 6 months.
- Circular guarantee from 6 to 12 months.
We shall not be liable for any damage resulting from improper use of the shoes!
- Statutory guarantee means that you are always entitled to a good product. If a product is defective due to a product fault, you will be entitled to a free repair, a new product or a refund. No statutory guarantee period applies in the Netherlands.
This is because some products last longer than others. If the problem with the product is your own fault, you will not be entitled to a free repair, a new product or a refund. Neither will you be entitled to a free repair in the case of fair wear and tear, resulting from normal use.
- What is a good product?
- You should be able to use a product for a certain amount of time without any problems. How long a product should last obviously depends on what it is. For example, a washing machine has a longer useful life than a pair of work shoes.
- When is a product defective?
- If it is incomplete;
- If it is damaged from the outset;
- If it is broken from the outset or does not work properly.
- Burden of proof for defective product:
If there is something wrong with your purchase within 6 months of purchase, the seller must prove that it is your fault. For example, by demonstrating that you have not used the product properly. If the product fails after 6 months or more, then it is up to you to prove that this is not your fault and that the product is defective.
- What is a good product?
- Python guarantees that the safety shoes comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations applicable on the date the agreement was concluded. The shoes are suitable for normal use.
- The guarantee provided by Python does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer or any claims the consumer may make against Python under the agreement.
- Any defective or incorrectly delivered safety shoes must be returned to Python within 7 days of delivery. The shoes must be returned in the original packaging and in new condition.
- Python's guarantee period corresponds to the manufacturer's guarantee period. However, Python shall never be responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The guarantee does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and/or treated the delivered products themselves or has had them repaired and/or treated by any third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to instructions provided by the company and/or on the packaging;
- The defectiveness is wholly or partly due to regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.