Python and RondOm Podotherapists (https://rondompodotherapeuten.nl/) make working healthier and safer with customised certified insoles.
Why this collaboration?
- The CE standard regarding custom insoles in safety shoes has been amended. According to this standard, safety shoes worn with a custom insole that was not prescribed by the supplier will no longer be certified safety shoes.
- RondOm can supply arch supports that guarantee the safety shoes remain certified as such. Thus ensuring you comply with European laws and regulations.
- RondOm supplies arch supports, or rather, podiatric insoles. These are removable insoles that you insert in your safety shoes. They replace the standard footbed insole in your shoes.
- Arch supports are widely used in podiatry practice because their use can reduce pain significantly in your feet, knees, legs, hips and lower back.
- RondOm has more than 220 locations with (foot) care professionals in the Netherlands.
Visit https://rondompodotherapeuten.nl/ for more information.